This is an idea we got from "Ms. Kelly" O'Brien - asking a set of questions to the kids every year on their birthdays. The plan is to make a short movie every year on each kids' birthday, asking the same questions.
Here are the questions.
- What's your name?
- How old are you today?
- How does it feel to be X?
- Favorite thing to do at home?
- With mommy?
- With daddy?
- If you can go anywhere today, where would you want to go?
- How would we get there?
- What's your favorite thing to do for breakfast?
- What's your favorite mat3am (restaurant)?
- What are your chores at home?
- Who are some of your friends?
- Who's coming to your birthday party?
- What's your favorite memory you have when you were X-1?
- What's the best thing about being X?
- What's your favorite song to sing? Can you sing it?
- What's your favorite color?
- Do you have a favorite number?
- What's your favorite show?
- Anything else you want to say on your birthday?
Post a Comment